August 8, 2009

Woo yea!!
Today went to AEON with my lovely mum!
And I bought one set of dress~~
Bought it from SODA.
VOIR company I think. Hmm...

A yellow dress and a brown jacket.
The dress has a lace lining on the top there.
Jacket, has a cap 1! Looked fashion.
It's in a set.

Wear it without the jacket also nice.
With the jacket also very nice!!!
It's way too cute of me wearing it~ Hahaha.

Mum : wahh nice leh mei.

Me : ya lo..I agree~

Mum : buy it lah.

Me : har..wan meh?exp wor~u pay ar?

Mum : if wan then buy it lah.new year is also coming.buy first lo.

Me : (joyfully) reali can buy ar..hehe!


So my mum paid at the counter. Total RM208. Worthy la. So nice dress.
Still gotta buy something to add up until RM300 so that my mum is capable to be the member~

Weeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~ so happy! But I think I can't help myself seeing the new shirt hang in my cupboard until next year February!!!!

Sorry if you wants to see the dress that I newly bought.
I don't have a camera phone and I'm lazy to take it with the camera~
hehe~


After that we went to kenny roger's roasters to have our tea time.
But it seems like we're having our dinner!
Hmm..ordered 1 quarter meal and a mocha drink. Yummy!
Even though we shared the portion, we can't finish it.
Quite a big portion actually.

Tell you what, I think that's the first time I have my meal at kenny roger's roaster.
o.O"

About 5.30pm we left AEON and headed home.
I folded clothes while watching the tv.
Anyway there are still half load of clothes waiting some other people to gao dim.
>.<

Then have dinner together with my eldest sister's boyfriend.
Seeing two of them having their sweet sweet time~
I don't dare to talk much with my sister.
Scared will be the spot light mah. =D


Tomorrow it's Sunday.
Planning to do my studies.
Also, not to forget to wash my school shoe~
And iron my uniforms.

Don't be lazy girl!! =/

p/s: we've ordered a sliding mirror dressing table and a cupboard for clothes hanging for my room this afternoon.from ELK company.in a week time they will arrive to my house!yay woo!woo yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment