August 28, 2009

Exam?

I hate it~
When my daddy will take advantage once I leave the PC.
ARGH~~

Make me feel like kicking him off every time.
But I can't do that.
No matter what excuse I give, my daddy is still the one who bought the PC. =(

By the way, I've decided to be absent to school~
Perhaps not starting from next week. Umm... After trial exam I guess.
My brother encouraged me to do so. Whereas about the attendance, he's speechless. Haha.
Trial is on 11th-18th of September. T.T
That result will be on the record. Haiz. Add oil ba.
Quite excited about my personal holiday~
But then still got very long.

Remind myself, don't take things for granted. >.<"
Hmm..I think fur Geography, Pn. Rohana haven't finish everything lar~
And also my sketch book haven't pass up. Left one chapter's note to be done.
I'll borrow from vivien. That includes 30% of our art's trial exam! This off pmr. Not counted. ^^

Umm... English teacher sure will be giving essay every day. Omg. What the hack~ I don't want ! I don't want! The other subjects~
BM, for sure exercise teacher will distribute. Science, revision.

Maths, all I can say is boredom! I don't like her teaching. Mind my own business during her period. Anddd ah...
KH! That.......I'm weak in that. Erh... Self study ba jyjy^^
History, exercises. I gotta catch up.

Hence 1+1+1+1+1+1+1=7.... 1 more leh?

Chinese Language lor... T.T sobxx..
My chinese became very weak since I went secondary malay school. = =" Influenced by too many english and malay~~ See?? That's the demerits of going malay school.........

Chinese is slowly abandoned by ME! Lol. Me or of my every chinese friends? Even when communicating we talked rojak language. ZZZZZZ not good.

2 comments:

Cocoa said...

we just finish our trial exam..
my chinese improve a lot since i went chinese secondary school,cause of that,malay is abandoned by me XD
for me,maths and mandarin are the easiest subject in PMR.
Sejarah and Geografi in malay,drive me crazy!>.<

mini siewmai said...

hahaha good to hear that your chinese improved
congratz? xP
err, for me maths and science easiest >.<
i only can get A for that subjects! others all speechless lar
lolx
anyway jyjy ^^
all of us aim 8A!!

Post a Comment