August 6, 2009

Dears

maxim
nat
step
ting
ah goo
teng yee
zhen

All are my dears. *muacks*

I still love to spend time with them.

Every time recess,
that is our table!!!

No one sits on our table ok!

NO ONE.

You see that table,
it holds a lot of memories of ours.

You see that table,
A gang of chinese girls. =)

I'm proud to have them.

Friends make you chill, smile or even laugh out loud!
Friends help you when you're in trouble.
They sympathize you.
They love you.
I love them too...

I think I'm the one who can laugh the loudest and to laugh till the end among all of us.
Every day just happens to be that way.
Hehe.

I like to laugh together with them laa.
Feel so enjoyable when laughing. Don't you?
Laughing out loud is not insane one.~

Ohh and I wanna thanks to Christina who back-up us when there's a quarrel at canteen.
The malay girl is just fcking noob. Don't think of teasing us at all, alright.
First she sat on our table although we informed her that is someone's already.
Then she dropped food on my friend's leg. Situation got mad a little.
Not least!
She poured the soup and dirty my baby bottle! Not even apologizing to me. Hmph!!!
This kind of people also got. Pig is Pig.


* * * * * * * * *


I'm so happy that most of my friends said that my ugly-red-pimples-fulled face healed a lot.
Hoho....
Happy happy!!!

One even say my face shined. LOL. ty a lot man.
>.<"

Keep it up, xuan~

If I go facial for a few times more,
it definitely will heal more.

Remember lo xuan

anti chillie *i love spicy stuff a lot*
anti fried stuff *prevent the pimples to pop out*
drink water!

and jyjy applying all the moisturizer and sunblock day and night!

gahhh....now left all the scars only.

Thanks for my jie's sponsor and support, too.
Adding it all up total is RM350(facial) + RM888(products) about RM1000++ ba.
Oh god. She sacrificed a lot for me leh~ Yor muacks.
Do take care of your body rather than just working.


p/s: 1. I'm lack of money now!!! S.O.S!!! T.T
2. Nat faster accept Jobby laaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blek!

0 comments:

Post a Comment