August 2, 2009

Hmm....

This...

Came up to my mind...

When I was in the car...

There, has set a new traffic law.

As the matter of fact, person who seats in front of the car must fastened their seat belt.

Relating to it, starting from this year, we received the same demand from the government for the back-seat passengers.



Hence,

My main point:

"Do you fasten your seat belt at the back seat when the car is moving??"

Well if you ask me...

I shall say...

Sometimes YES, which is a good thing.

and sometimes NO, which is also a negative one.

For me,

50% stands for comfort if the seat belt do not tie me up.

and 50% negative because it will increase the rate of me, "flying" out from the car when an accident occurs upon me.

But the chance of "flying" to the front, left, right, or even to the back is quite minimum for the passengers at the back seat...right?

Well, the front chair is already a shield for you there.

Left? If there is any case of that.

Right?Back????hmm....

Okay, my advice to you is...

Just fasten your seat belt wherever u seat laaa.

and remember to do it before the car starts moving.

For your own good. =)


Even my sister used to fasten up her doll which her bf gave her.
Proclaiming that just to avoid it from falling from the seat. Heh =D

Don't forget about your helmets, too, motorists!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment