August 27, 2009

A Question Here

40 days before PMR



I've been thinking for the whole day~

"Should I go to school next week?"

Or just stay at home~and study?

If I choose to play truant, my attendance will be ticked "0", which I don't hope it to be.

Mother will not hundred percent agree with that idea too...

But I have more time to rest. Less stress.

If I decide to present to school, it's kinda wasting my time.

In addition, I have to wake up so early, iron my uni(wastage of electrical and heat energy), sleep earlier, don't have more time to study, tiring after school and the list goes on.

I can't study at school~

I will just chit oh chat with ma' friends.

Anyway,

It's my teacher's advise to stay at home and study. Perhaps it's a better way to study.

Hmm......... Two pick one.

So...

Go or not to go?

Maybe I will prefer to absent to school.

But that doesn't seem to be a good idea~

Any comments for me?? It will be useful though~ =)

Just msn me or post comment upon this post. TY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment