August 30, 2009

Eve of Malaysian Independence Day


I hit the sack damn damn late yesterday.
Consequently, I woke up damn damn late this morning.
Eww....morning breathe.
Brushed my teeth and cleaned myself up and went downstairs.
Bro was watching cartoon I think. (Ehem!!)
Mom and Dad went out for their brunch.

They brought fried yi mee and "kao ba" + "man tou" from a newly open restaurant.
Quite delicious. Dad commented tomorrow go to there for lunch again~
But not every shops will be opened during the Independence Day.
Don't know.

After finishing my lunch and a short rest in the living room, I locked myself in my room.
To study lar of course... Now the floor is a mess, with books. I never tidy them up since I started my revision.
My sister nearly fall down upon stepping on them last night. Hahahahaha...>.<" soli...

Mom went to get her hair cut in the noon. As well as my dad.
But I wonder my dad has hair to be cut??? Yeah, there is......only some.
After my dad has done, he dumped mom alone there and came back.
Mom gave my dad a "ring" when she's almost done.
So dad went to the salloon again to fetch mom. This time my bro followed.
He wants to get his hair cut too... Yesh!! Finally!! My bro cut his hair... He looks much more better now.
He looks untidy and nerdy with his long hair uncut. Plus his spec. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~

They all have their hair cut. What about me???
No.... I don't want to cut my hair first.

Once they reached home, mom informed us to prepare ourselves~ We're going out for dinner!
Therefore I closed my book and took my bathe.

Suddenly!!! In a sudden!!! Mom shouted that our cousins came to our house!!!
I was like "What the?!!!".....................
I haven't wear my clothes lar that time. Zzzzzzzzzzzz.......
I freaked out! I just came out from the toilet.
In short, I'm naked la. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Don't think too much btw. Lol.

My hair is wet. My short towel is outside the room.
Hmm......maybe not so fast will come upstairs. Go visit visit downstairs first.
I opened the door little by little. Omg! Ah yiing jiejie at upstairs d! I'm BUSTED. Eeee embarrassed.
Of course I'm wearing bathrobe lar.
Quickly took the towel and locked the door. Phew~~ I'm safe now.
Not yet!!! My niece came too!!! She's a playful one. Although she's just about 5. T.T

Together with SueVin(cous sis), Reen Yi(niece) kept on knocking and pushing my door. T.T
C'mon lah don't play leh... I haven't wear my clothes. My heart beat was beating fast. Swt.
I'm rushing myself to the fastest speed. The door kept on being pushed. Hell.......please lar...don't bully me.

Sue Vin : Reen Yi, jiejie inside there leh. Faster call her to open the door!
Reen Yi : Jiejie~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Open the door!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Wah very high pitch o)
Me : Weiii.......wait leh I haven't wear my clothes! Don't rush me. T.T (tears rolling)
Sue Vin : Yerrr...... jiejie haven't wear her clothes leh.
Me : *speechless* (still wearing my clothes on)

Then they walked off from my door. Phew~
A few seconds later, they come and make noise again. Omg... Die.

Okay done wearing my pants and so I unlocked the door.
Before that! I swiftly tidied up my room. But the books, no.
I'm so scared that the door will be unlocked or spoilt being pushed my them so hard. Zzzzzz....

Once I opened the door they're the first to dash into my room.
I took a long breathe~ Phewww~~~~~~~~
Suddenly appear in people's house. I know it's ghost month but at least inform first mah.

I just saw ah yiing jiejie and suevin and reenyi only. Coz I'm not wearing my specs. Can't see lol.
Don't know who are the others.
By that time they're exploring my room, I hardly dried up my hair using the short towel I grabbed just now.
Then they left. Now is my brother's turn to suffer. Hahaa.. Don't know why my brother never open the door.
Is he naked too? Haha. ReenYi kept on knocking his door. Kesian. =.=

FYI, ReenYi is Ah yiing jiejie's daughter. SueVin is her aunty. Haha... As well as me lar. T.T
She called me aunty! Oh no...... Nightmare. Call jiejie can already lar. I'm not fit to be aunty right now.
Another daughter of hers is so quiet~ Not really active.
But ReenYi is super duper active kid. Omg. I'm afraid of her. She can do everything if she is able to.

Umm... They left my room. I'm in peace now.
I lifted up the hair dryer and dried my hair.
Halfway of it, I realized the house became so silent. Doesn't it suppose to be damn noisy and full with ReenYi's laughter? So I checked them out at the playground. Yeah, they're there.

When I went out, they're leaving d.. Sobx. I shouldn't choose to dry my hair. I should have join 'em.
Oww...... Never mind. There is always a next time. =)
My cousin bro's wife, my aunt and SueVin's fiancés came too. They're in the car already.
Sue Vin is getting married!!! Hurray for her!! hoho.

I saw ReenYi with angry face. Don't know what happened. Lol. Btw she looks so cute. ^^
She has curly hair. She gets the genetic from her father I guess. She looks like a mixed but she's not.
A special kid I can say. Hyper active. Scary~~~

Done bathing, so went out for dinner.
Unfortunately for me, bro is going for a barbeque party with his tuition friends.
I asked him to da bao for me if it's possible. He always did that. Hehe.
Fortunately, he's having fun right now I think. Laughters all over, throughout the bonding session. =)
Good for him. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I hope I can get to eat one barbeque chicken wing. >.<"

After dropping him at friend's house, we headed to our destination- a chinese mamak.
Umm... We ordered clay pot chicken rice and umm...a glass of less ice bali(lol) and umm...fried o jian.
The fried o jian is damn............ A not-recommended-fried ojian.
They clay pot chicken rice was still okay.

Not full enough! We went to emporium makan there to have a second round. Whoa! Outstanding stomach.
Eng Ann Town is fulled with malays. I remember there used to be crowded with chinese.
Time changes and things change. There is just a small amount of chinese people there that you can find.
Even the Bukit Raja Jaya Jusco. Majority are the malays. Because all chinese are being attracted to the JJ near my house. Great magnet. Lol.

So so.... We watched TV while eating. 8tv News!
I think it reported about a girl committed suicide. But the police it is not likely to be that simple.
Then an old man, he talked in hokkien. He said, "Where got possible commit suicide la. Dropped from high building and her bone structure is still perfect." Something like that. I translate it directly from hokkien. Hehe.
Kinda funny. It cheered me up.

I'm so so so blue in the car just now. But the old man cheered me up.
While leaving I saw the old man cycling back home. =(
I'll offer him a lift if I can! All though he has a head fulled with white hairs, he can still cycle!
Sigh... I hope my grandpa was capable do that....... Grandpa~T.T

Oh yeah. My dad said he dreamed of grandpa yesterday!!!
He said he saw grandpa showed himself up at my uncle's family barbeque dinner.(BBQ agn u see)
My uncle did have a barbeque dinner yesterday night. Or today? Not sure.
My mom said he think too much because he is not invited. Lol. Funnei~
She added, "Grandpa gives 4D number?"
Dad said, "No la..."
Mom tsk-tsked. Swt....

Haha...okay. This post is long enough.
Got to go and study!











Oh, and Happy Independence Day to Malaysia!!!
52nd* year liao. JYJY towards Wawasan 2020!!!

BYE all~~

37 days before PMR

1 comments:

mini siewmai said...

How come arh?
I put all the words normal size..
But some words shrank. ==
Still can see right???
Edited but still the same...

Post a Comment