August 22, 2009

The Traffic

Well well well....
I hope I don't get my holiday full fill with boredom!!!

I want something challenging from you.


* * * * * *

Okay. Back to normal mood now. Lol.
My alarm awakes me as usual. The alarm tone vibrates my eardrum and shocked me up.
That reminds me, "Oh, tuition!!"
With full of enthusiasm, I jumped off the bed.
Approached and grabbed my towel.
Water... Refreshing ah!

Then consumed my breakfast(bah kut teh!^^) and here I go for my class.


BBT2 <~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Eng Ann
That's a long distance. o.O

After 15 minutes.......

Reached!
Quick! Quick! Quick!, I said to rush myself.
Put my slipper on the rack.
Climbed the stairs.
Pushed the door....


Suddenly a voice from the counter seems to be directing towards me.

" ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? "

Clerk : Are you form3 student?
Me : (turned my head) Umm yeah!
Clerk : Your class is at the other end.
Me : An noh ya hor! Aiya... Forgotten already.


Hence I got my feet on my slipper and dashed to the classroom we shifted to.
There is another class going on in our usual Room1.
According to Ms. Adeline, Grace Tay is having form4 BM class.
The amount of students might not fit into other classes.
So the largest room they took.

Hmm...and so our Science SKIM class started.

at
22/8/09
10am - 1pm

"Institute Delta & Johan
By Ms. Adeline Tay"


Today's topic is form2 chapter 6 Air Pressure.
For me, I'm pretty confident with that chapter.
So most of the time I did not pay full attention~just, to some parts which I'm blur.

Simple concept lo.
High pressure to low pressure.
I like it. Kinda interesting I feel. And easy to understand.
Only difficulty in answering and explaining.


Among that period, form4 say bye bye d.
We moved to our usual class. Coz no projector use mah.
Ms. Adeline's projector broke down for the first time after 3 years using it and she blamed that on us. Sorry lo teacher, we brought the bad luck for you~lol

I got the back seat. =.="
Yeah right...teacher seemed to be so tiny front there.
But she used up all her energy and effort explaining to us about the topic.
What a nice teacher~ I wonder how lucky it is to have a teacher like that in school.
Don't dream!!! Government school teachers(some) are not that hardworking!!!



Time flies~
Home sweet home~
Before that, my dad and I were trapped upon the traffic jam, at the U-turn under the bridge.
You know, Bukit Raja JJ that path way.
Crazy jam I tell you.
Plus, it's rainy day.
Pissed off!!!

Although my dad was frustrated of the traffic, something healed him a lot.
There were many cars going to the same way with us~
Hundreds perhaps?
It's a headache situation.
Little by little the cars move.
And yet, there were still a lot of cars from the opposite direction approaching to the same road where we're going. Holy cow!!!
"Where the hell is the traffic police lah??", my dad bubbled.

Call traffic police, he came. Woo hoo!!!
Long live, traffic policE~~~
Outstanding!
He blocked the road at the opposite.
Yeah! Less car, the faster the traffic can move.

All the cars would have to reverse their car and go another way.
Except for one Proton Waja that decided to sneak through the unblocked part.
Haha..funny one..
My dad was clapping like hell after seeing what the traffic police did.
The road block, he placed it in front of the Waja car.
Naughty Waja driver hah!!! Gotcha!!!
The driver had no idea. And so did the same as the other drivers.

By then, the traffic was smooth once again.
Thanks a lot, traffic police~haha~

Try to imagine if you're like my dad, driving in the traffic moving slow.
You spotted the situation. =)


EA ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> BBT2

Home Sweet Home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment