August 22, 2009

My Saturday

Sitting in front of the TV,
On the comforting couch,
With the pillow I lean on,
And chewing my pizza bun,
Full of enthusiasm on the play.

For day and night,
I never leave the remote alone,
Or the computer,
That I kept on clicking and typing.

Lunch and dinner,
Will I have at the dining table,
With empty seats,
Of my two in loved sister.

I watched my most preferable programme,
A "Let's Dance" show,
Which has a fun-filled stage,
And combination of brilliant ideas,
That made my jaw drops from time to time.

Out of the blue,
A message leave my mobile phone in no rest.

Eyes sticking on the TV screen,
But hand reaching for the phone,
And opened the inbox message,
It's him!

Once again it brings up the question,
That repeats endless in my mind,
And wonder how great it is,
To be a mind reader,
So that curiosity will not I have.

Now,
I'm still digging out the answer,
So that peace will settle on me.

By,
SiEwmai xuan.


Poem perhaps??xP
I love colours to be that way.hehe.

Now I'm just waiting for my junk food!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment