August 31, 2009

Dreamed

I done refilling my oil until 1pm today.
=.="
Due to burning too much oil last night.
Btw I slept soundly~ =)

Yeah woke up and do things that I should do.

Once I calmed down...
Something came up to my mind!
Oh!!! I had a dream!!!

I'm squeezing my brain hard to think what I'd dreamed of..
I dreamed of a lot of people lar.
In a weird story~

This is how it happened.
I merely remember some part.

It all started from a table.
With me sitting with don't know who..o.o
Unshaded place! We're groaning ears to ears under the hot sun!
What the.........insane ah?

Then someone looked like Pn. Minachi approached to us and asked us to get lost.
And so we moved our heavy butts to the library...


In the library...
Jun king appeared lol.
And his buddy. Don't know who again.
He was hiding behind king.
o.O For what??

I saw Pn. Sofia there.
Whom teaches Maths in school.
Lol.

Weird....

And the setting change again.
This time at the corridor.
I think it happened in school compound.

Wherever it is~

At the corridor, maxim, wong and I were there.
Together with some unknown friends..haha..
I can't remember it. I'm not even sure that I know them. >.<"

Weird weird...

We're sitting on the cement floor~
Maxim was playing with coins on her hand. Erm left hand!
She set the coins on top of her hand. What's she doin'?
Wong talked something about her piano test.

At that time I was using my cell phone and I'm busted by a junior.
Huh?? Junior busted me....
The junior is starring at me like a ghost... Ewwww.....
She's a girl. Omg.
Yaikss!

I asked "her" to sshhhhhh...

O.O"


P.S. Maybe I should come up with a ghost story next time!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment