August 12, 2009

4 in 1

Firstly,
Gratz to n&j. lol.

Advice to both of you~
You hardly get it. Don't let it go easily. ^^

Today everything is normal. Thank god.

Anyway, there is a programme Score A in my school today.
I think only available for the good classes sitting for PMR this year.
PK1 told that they spent 6000 for this programme. lmao.

There were 15 laptops in the meeting room. And there are 43 of us.
Hence, 3 person sharing 1 laptop.
Luckily only nat sharing with me.
And sim with wong, beside us.

Nat was answering all the questions as fast as lightning.
Duh~she's a brilliant one. I tried to catch her up.

After school dylan ajak me to walk to the hospital to pay a visit to kim.
"Good luck, dylan.", said in my mind. It's tiring and it's on the 7th floor!!
Forced to take the stairs yesterday because the lift may contain viruses~ you know~to avoid something~
So it's better to take the stairs.

She was okay when I visited her. She was sleeping soundly and we watched her. hehe.
Hope she will be strong and be open minded.
After the visiting time is over, dylan and noveen went down. Left kim and I sitting on the bed chatting.
Then, we forgotten about them! Opps...sorry!!!

Approximately 4pm, king cycled to meet us.
Unfortunately by that time my mum already came to fetch me back home.
I offered a goodbye kiss for kim but she ignored. Never mind then.
I wish her to have the best best best best best best best luck in her operation. MuaxXX!!!


* * * * * *



Today mum informed me the cupboard will I have tomorrow in my room! Yoohoo! Eventually!! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment