August 4, 2009

It's A Past Tense

I miss you.


It was a past tense.

But I felt guilty.
It had never been a continous tense.





Can I hug you?
Can I have your comfort?

I miss you.

It's not the matter of being selfish.
It's a matter of love.

You've taken my heart away.

Can I have it back??



I missed the days we had before.

We chat.
We glanced at each other without anyone's notice.

I miss the days and the things we did.
Nobody knows about it.
All they do is just play guessing.
It is out of their knowledge.
They did not know anything.


But we do.
We both do.


Your sound.
It kept on repeating in my mind.


The promise you made.
Is it true or it was just sweet talk?

The way u said it.
A cute and shy tone.

It will be deeply embedded in my heart.




Sometimes I can't control my feelings.
It was out of the blue that yesterday I texted you.
But for you it was nothing.

Sigh...

If I had made my decision earlier.
If I never drag the time.
If I had never ask from you anything!

Maybe things will end up a better way.



And I hate you!

You had the first move.
And you're the one who ended it.

Without caring of my feelings??

What about me??
I'm not a toy!




It's just too hurt.
Too hurt for me.

I can still feel the pain.
Although it was 30 days before.
or more...


I believe deep inside my heart
I will remember it.
I will not forget it.



Don't forget.
But remember that
I loved you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment