August 11, 2009

Don't Drag Me!!! T.T

Damn frustrated!!!
HOmeWorKs!!!

Every English period teacher will give us task like the essays and summaries every time before she leaves the classroom.

OOOOOH NO NO NO.

Last week I hit the sack late at 12.30am every day.
Yesterday 1.30am as I'm rushing to finish the essay


phew phew phew~~~
Really gotta relax my mind..But how???

wooooo shit.

+ extra tuition classes
- my sweet dreams
+ homeworks
- my nap

Oww man...how how how~~~
I admit I am really nervous facing the PMR examinations. T.T

What if I don't get to go to the science stream class???

Moreover, I do feel that my luck this year is the worst than ever!!!
Duh~I'm acting like an idiot these days.
What's wrong with me??
Complicated man.
The more I do the worse things gets.

However I tried to cover my clumsiness.
But it will not work forever...

Impossibly!!!
I even broke my promises.
Seriously, I will not do that last time.
My reputation was ruined, ruined, ruined totally!!!
Gosh!!


And now I can't find the one who put me aeroplane.
"wo de tian a~~~S.O.S~~"

Mood swings will happen to me anytime.
I hope my friends will understand. =(
I hope the wrong words will not split out from my mouth again.

Am I changing???
Transforming into another person???







I'm frightened...

0 comments:

Post a Comment