August 28, 2009

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~

39 days before PMR

Woke up late today. Like usual I have to say. Haha.

Umm okay.
After I'm awake from my sweet dream~
I starred at my jiejie for a long time~
From her coming out from the toilet until she wears her uniform and make-up.
After she left the room only I jumped off the bed~ ^^
Hey..don't think something else ya.

These few days have chance to see my jiejie more. And chit chatting. Cause I'm having holiday ma~
Usually schooling day wake up earlier than her.
During holiday she will wake up earlier than me. That's why. =)
From day work till night. Midnight only reach home. Sobxxx....

Feel jealous that she need not go to school anymore and yet I'm still at Junior 3. Sigh~
Hope I can work as soon as possible. Maybe after the pmr examination?
Umm.. I mean part time job. Hehe. Then got extra pocket money to spend ma~
Or save them.

Hmm anyway after having a bathe, I went downstairs to have my lunch!
Umm I ate...."ban mian"~ A kind of noodle soup~ Not really sure what is it call in English.
The noodle is stretchable one...hahahahahahaha..can pull~
Separated d then got bouncing effect.hahahahaha...

After eating, rested on the couch and watched mom vacuuming the floor...lol.. I didn't help. Bad??
Feel a little bit guilty~ Sorry mom~ Later I help you to fold the clothes~

Hehe :D

Oh.. I forgot to mention something.
I dreamed of someone...which I hope to keep it secret..xD
Very weird dream.
I received a call from someone. And someone said something really weird. Weird~o.O
What someone said is kinda hurting me too. Why someone will say that arh???
Hmm...just a dream~ never mind~

0 comments:

Post a Comment