August 2, 2009

Laughed

After coming back from lunch.
I laughed.
Loudly.
Cheerfully.


My brother was playing his newly downloaded Maple Story 2.
It's a chinese version.






I showed my interest.
So before playing he had to creat an account and character as well.

At first it was funny because all the instructions and words are all in chinese.
You have to understand that we can't read chinese as fluent as last time when we were in primary now.
We laughed without any reason after we saw the screen full of chinese.
Embarrassed laugh. "hehe"

He hardly read them. Using all his effort to understand the meaning.
That is already wasting his sight energy.

Then, he started to born/creat his char(short form for character).
A girl one. According to him, the outfits for girl chars are cheaper.

LOL. Whatever he says.



As he is still new to the version, there is a blur case.

How to choose the design of hair and eyes?????
Where to click? Where? Where??
He can't spot it so he thought maybe it is automatically chosen for the users.

Continously he clicked the button "back" and "continue" just to choose the hair and eyes he wants simultaneously.
For a fifty times perhaps?
Wasting time huh.
Eventually he got what he wanted.
Hooray!!!


But then,
he realized there is options to choose from.
"What?!!! After I'd click so many times?!!!"

Me :
HAHAHAHAHAA

HAHAHAHA
HAHAHHAA
HAAAAHAAHAAHAHAAAAAA~~~
My father yelled at me. =.=

Uncontrollably...
Xk curi-curi laughed, too.

Then, I don't know why he put his char's identity name as
**
Two words.
He won't allow me to type it up here, will he? No, he won't.

The name is just very funny and weird to me.
So, i syok sendiri again.


"Why...very funny meh??"
"Ya la!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.."


He began his explore inside the strange world.

Hmm...all were in form of chinese.


o.O"

Headache betul.


Moreover, all the names were very funny. Hohoho.

Someone "mu ji" mentioning "Ah, your name is.....ah, **...welcome to maple story!"
Well of course in chinese, too.
With the "ah" + the name, again.

Gee! The house was full with my laughter again.



I think that I would enjoy very much laughing seeing my brother playing that version days after..heh =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment