August 7, 2009

A Fun-filled and Mad and Sad and Guilty one

Fun-filled
Today stayed back at school. 5pm only back to my home sweet home.
It's all because of nathalie and see yin lo. Don wanna let me go back home. Aiyo.
We went for cendol and ABC around the area nearby school compound. By the road side.
Costing me RM1.60 lar yor...pokai.
Later, see yin and I was talking about adrian. And then he showed up himself with dylan.
What a coincidence!!
Haha..we enjoyed chatting a lot.
Nat asked them a few IQ questions and vise versa.
Some are not logical so it's not completely IQ questions.hmm..
LOL and simultaneously feel like crazy and beating them after knowing the answer.ggrrrr...


Mad

Okay. Today morning this matter did not spoiled my mood. Don't know why.
But it did make her speechless. Hah.
I shouted at my friend. Oh gosh. She is the one who is stubborn and made me mad.
She always insist of what she said is correct correct correct. "You're wrong! You're wrong!"
C'mon! I'm bored of it. Not that you know everything. You just pretended that you know everything! You're neither the Almighty. So shuddap.
I said one she said two. Argh!! Don't mess with me or others. Or else you will not want to face the consequences. I know you will not want to. Bitch la your mouth. Zip it. Moron.


Sad

So...disappointed with my performance in my Maths paper.
Sigh. Most of the questions that I got my mark deducted is because of my carelessness.
Sien ah. But that won't be my excuse!!
I will work harder and achieve my aim - 95%!!
Miss Tay I will show you my 95% 1. With doing lots and lots of exercises I'm sure there is no problem. And next time I will re-re-re-re-re-recheck my answers.
I liquid-ed one of my answer and I did not write the answer right away. I left it blank.
Oh gosh. Stupid me.

Second thing :
I'm worried of Kim Ruth.
I heard this matter from see yin just now.
She told us that there is hole on her heart that made her to have difficulty to breathe sometimes. What disease is that? Heart disease probably? I don't know what is it called. Heh..sorry. Just a hole on her heart la ha..
Last time she still can control her condition after taking medicines. But now, not anymore.
The consequences may not be good. T.T
It is getting worse and worse and yet she still don't want to rest at home.
Since she have chosen to come to school, we must appreciate when we still have her now.
No matter what, friends are still friends.
Yes, friends. We're friends.
There are no hatred between us. Yes! But that was before. We forgave you.
Everything is fine now. Join us and play, like last time we used to. Okay?
Don't build a wall between us. If there is, let's crash it! And approach to us. Or you want us to have the first move? Anything you say! We'll talk to you first lah. Deal =D


Guilty

I'm sorry, vivien. If nat and I do hurt your feelings, I'm sorry man.
We did not do it purposely. It's just that everyone has different targets.
I know you can do it better. Wish you good luck. =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment