August 29, 2009

Pictures of Outing of CS~

Remember that I said we had a celebration held at JJ??
I left earlier. Cause of attending tuition class.
Geezz~~ What a waste.
Hence you can see no me in the picture!

LOL. What can I say? 7 of us are missing.
The missing ones, Me, meisang, susan, joevy, suetyi, qiying and yauhui.
Where are they?o.O" I have no idea.

Anyway, these are the pictures captured. =)

















Having dinner at Kenny Rogers Roasters.
Left side from behind: wenpin, king, szehwa, yk, siong, adrian.
Right side from behind: chenelle, joling(president), hanyee, aidee, kaiyen, ah long.

















Their pose with fork & spoon! Say Cheeeeeeeese!





















Edited by Chenelle.
Too bad I'm not there. sighhh.........

















The last but not least, not a very nice one
though~ But still a memoriable picture!


Can say so this celebration is a farewell party too.
Our seniors are leaving us soon, next year. *expired*

I'm eagerly looking forward towards next year's Chinese Society!
Hope that we all learnt from our mistakes and be lessons for next year.
Hoping that we can be the best.

Lastly, claps to all the members that support us.
We will need your sincere support next year as well. Better yet, forever! heh=)

1 comments:

mini siewmai said...

opps...i missed out yongjen T.T
she's the one sitting beside ah long~

Post a Comment