August 21, 2009

To All The Spammers

this post would be a long one.
so hang on my lips.


should i say "loyal spammers"??
lol??
the odds are that, every day, the same spammers with different names, will spam my chat box.
apparently, u read my posts. by that, i will say thanks!
unfortunately, u give a piece of your minds to me, without any reasons.
what for? does it bring any benefits to u?
there is no need to turn one round, alright? call a spade a spade.
don't make fool on me! although i don't look like a fool after u fooling me.
don't think that u can ruin my reputations just by doing this.

don't be afraid to let me know the real u. it won't harm yourself.
and this came up to my mind.."is it because the spammers are...cowards??".

one person said tat i hiao. u wondered is it true.
the second person said tat i hiao.. u started to believe.
the third person said tat i hiao. u believed it.
true?

or u just blindly receive the order from your friend to spam my blog??lmao.
here, let sleeping dogs lie. who like troubles? oh, is it u?

plus..
u don't have any rights to ask my friend to shut up.
don't involve her in this. she posted on the chat box, because she cares about me.
do u have a friend like that?
or just accomplices to spam my blog?
if u insist to scold her,
i will say that u have neither rights to see my blog nor post your dirty language on my chat box.

see my blog will vomit, right? i hope u will diarrhoea, too.

to the point, don't be the so-called "ss" by just spamming my blog.
it's a waste of time. "time is gold".
know that phrase?lol.am i teaching some kids english?

by the way,
do allow me to remind u..
as a matter of fact,
no one is entirely perfect.
so stop teasing other people's weaknesses.
it's unbelievable to me that u don't have any!!
paddle your own canoe.

for a second, give me your ear.
i love to talk big about myself. so what???
it's my personality. do you have to give comment on it too??
in addition, mind your own business.

respect. i think u all have a blind spot.
do mind ur mouth.
by scolding all the impolite words is also not a solution. got it??


to the one who typed his/her name as "Guest My Name".
i see that u enjoy so much when teasing me. oh oh oh!! it's so wonderful to see a smile on your face!!
yeah. enjoy so much until u made a mistake and it's out of your knowledge huh.
guys, get what i meant?? figure it out yourself dude.
it's never too late to mend. don't worry, i won't call u a blockhead.
don't be ashame with it. i'm just proclaiming that u made a mistake - in a proper way.

who wants to see my dress?? do i need to tell u, too??
i understand if u have not reach your puberty.
i extremely can understand your difficulties.


lastly,
i respond to all your posts. who don't wan to read it can just avoid it.

to the "cheap po".
do you mean that yourself are cheap? opps....
although i don't know who are you, but let me tell you something.
do i say that i am pretty? don't make up story!
oh and, not the word nice. either pretty or beautiful.
anyway,
you're the only one that think yourself is pretty.
because u feel that you're prettier than me, right?
it's okay. i won't blame you. you're saying that just to oblige you have self-confidence.


to "074".
sorry lah i can't die. it's not my time yet.
or you're the one who is dying and you want me to be your companion??
not to the hell alright. =)

to "="="
i feel myself is all okay. do you have a problem with that?

to "qqq"
wah!! when my picture can kill people?? i didn't know about that!!
then i can offer it to the murderers at high price!! it's good to earn money!!
if you're smaller size than me, i shall call you little dwarf. don't compare yourself with other people, not good.

to "icucicu"
i see you see i see you. lol. i got it.
let me do some counting...
the "agong" u saying is richer than me because, one day, he saves ten cents more than me.
you can understand english, right? if you don't, i don't mind translating into chinese for you.

to "hahaha"
i'm sorry. i am not such a coward that you think. i posted this post!!!
it was proved that i am not scared of you!

to "ya meh???"
why do you say i will cry after seeing all those comments???
as if. i am strong. i am not so easily to be pushed down.
we see the quality. not the quantity.

to "cb~po"
i don't understand why u all call yourself those dirty words. don't u have a better name??
don't get influenced by all those improper language. we don't use the language to express our feelings.
think about it.

to "Xuan Get Lost"
whoa! worse!
if u can evaporate me, that's a victory!
i cried in school. so what? in this world, who never cry before?
i cried because i have feelings and i have my own reasons.
same thing, don't simply judge people in spite of knowing full well about the truth.
it seems like you're cold-blooded, too. don't be the odd one. we're all warm-blooded.
and why should i listen to you and fck my life??? i still have a lot of things to be achieved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment