August 8, 2009

I'm wondering how kim is it now.
Worried =(
Hope to hear news about her as soon as possible.
She can't sms because her handphone's battery low. Oww man...
I exchange with you my battery lah. =)
Take care.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Just came back from tuition.
Unfortunately there was electricity cut for 3 times.
ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

First time for 8 minutes.
Second time 10 minutes.
Third time was better, 4 minutes.

In the dark, we ate in the class w/o teacher's knowledge. Actually cannot bring any food also.
But the Guardian pharmacy down there do attract a lot of students okay.=.=
So we ate chocolates and after eating we became more energetic. Hehe.

However, teacher gave us freedom during the electricity cut.
To the loo and to have some fresh air.

And it was quite fun to study in the dark. Hoho.
Even teacher's projector was unavailable to use.
So in the dark some were sleeping and some were holding their handphone torch light while studying the notes. My friend slept soundly! What the...

Tuition at Delta so many years, I think today is the 4th time we experienced the electricity cut.
LOL. 3 times at EA branch and 1 time at CL branch. I will remember it.

Later at 1pm. Our class ended and all of us went back.

The weather is so hot hot hot w/o the air conditioner. Oh my goodness.
Global warming already. But then the primary school beside my school there always perform open burning.
Shit them. Dunno who is burning the garbages. Irritating our breathe.

Btw what can I do to stop the irresponsible ones?

0 comments:

Post a Comment