August 25, 2009

A Better Day

43 days before PMR.

Today went to jj.

For a celebration of chinese society. Yeah.

But I'm not gonna elaborate that in my post. Lol.
It's too hard to express it here. For me la.

Understand it. Yeah. Hahaha...

Then about 5pm I left.
Went home and eat.
And headed to tuition centre.

The thing was, I can't believe that I still have the ability to concentrate in the class after shopping and entertaining a lot!!! woo hoo... Like superwoman? Maybe. =)
Luckily the class is just one and a half hour.
If not, you will hear a loud snoring sound.

~.~"



Oh, before I forgot.
I went through "Facts", my previous post, just now and realized I missed out one important word.
I corrected it. It's in red. I added it inside. =)
Have a look, if you wish to.

Okay, that's all for today.
Have a nice Tuesday!

P.S. Tomorrow having tuition class. In the morning. OH crap! Can I make it? Five and a half hours!!!! *crazy*

0 comments:

Post a Comment