August 1, 2009

I Need Tissues!!!!!!

After consulting a doctor,

I got my medicine~
It's in a form of powder.
So i gotta add water in order to drink it.
Moreover gotta do it myself. Lazy la man...


Doctor : Finish it within 3 days. Okay?
Me : Ooo.


Then, my sister paid money and we had a conversation and left with lunch and medicine in our hands.

I slept inside the car. Feel so good to be sleeping with the air-conditioner on-ing.
Went home and realized that my brother is still pigging on his bed.
By that time, the clock strikes and it is already 2 o'clock(i guess).
But I thought he slept very EARLY last night??
Is he so tired...o.O"


After having my lunch I continue to online.
Yeah. Online when I'm sick but study?
I have no mood for that. Sigh.
What kind of result I will get for my PMR?
No one knows.
I don't feel confident for my exam.

Except for my English Language and Maths.
Both are my favourite subject.
Because my tuition teacher made me to love the topics. =D
Not the school ones.

Most of the period of Science and Maths,
I prefer to sleep or mind my own business rather than listening to them teaching.
Ohh god i hate my Maths teacher very much.
So I'm depending only on my tuition classes. Depending a lot.


Upon teaching she will make you blur.
Even though you have learnt the chapter and understood it.
Sometimes she sings while teaching, as if she is teaching pre-school!!!
And also, her writing on the board is just simply "nice".

Anyway I hope she don't think that my exam result is so good because of her.
If I'm not wrong most of the pupil in my class had self-study or attend tuition as a back-up.
Right, friends?


Approximately 3pm the pillow was beneath my head.
Until 7.30pm, I got up.

Still refused to study.
Already headache, if I read the books, it will only get worse.
I read this from an e-mail.

"Working hard or studying with sickness may lead to a
decrease in effectiveness of the brain as well as damage the
brain."

So I hope that would be my excuse. >.<" Lastly I need more supply of tissues!!
Water just keep coming out from my nose!!
Argh!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment