August 3, 2009

3 August, 2009.
Whoa!!!!!!!
What a coincidence~
Omg I miss U so much la lao shi~~
I'm sorry i left without any words.
I'm sorry. =/

He is my calligraphy teacher.
He made me realized that calligraphy is something "WOW".
WOW in every way. Just WOW.
I'm very committed, every time attending my calligraphy class.

Although it is just writing words,
it can calm your feelings.
No matter how bad or miserable my feeling was, calligraphy would be my best antidote.


Once I stepped into the canteen,
A man wearing a red formal shirt with black long fitting pants,
sitting at the edge of the chair,
apparently waiting for someone, with full of patience.

I approached to him.
???????????????????????????????????
Full with question markssss above my head,
but excited.

Here is the conversation between us.
His hand keep on leaning on the table that time. =D

Me : Wa lao shi wat u doin here~!! it had been a long time we nvr met!!!
Him : Hey hi! this is ur skul ah?
Me : Ya lo ya lo. so wat brings u to MY SKUL?? *proud leh haha*
Him : Have a sit. There is a speech in ur skul.
Me : Wat speech ah lao shi? It seems like i'm attending one speech, too.
Him : Neh~ the shu fa. (of coz he nvr "neh"..i added it..>.<)
Me : Ha! i'm going leh. i'm going i'm going!! =D

Then we talked about the past.
And I asked about his current status.

Apparently, he is counted as retired dy.
He cut down a lot of classes.
Last time, every day!
Now, one week 3 classes only.
Sien ah..lao shi why leh..you have so many students.

However, according to him now he had changed himself to another profession.
Dunno wat profession la. About calligraphy. That's all I know.


We settled in the bilik bahasa of my school.
Together with form 1 and 2 kids. Kids lol. Didi meimei.
It's a 2 hours speech.

His speech won't get bored. Ever.
And it was in a condition of silence....................................... Wow, rarely been seen.
It's not the first time I listen to his speech.
His speech is just awesome.
I admire him a lot. A lot lot lot lot lot.

Can I be like him as well?? ^^



Through out the speech.
Walao eh proud sia.
Teacher introduced one of his great student..which is me~to the pupils.

Hahahahaha

Proud proud.
Some more praised me a lot.
Heeeeeeeeeehe.


After the speech
He wrote for me two words.
自信
Which is "CONFIDENCE".

I burst into tears.
Ohh man...I don't know why..
I just feel touching.
Touched.

Have been thinking of framing the paper up.
But mum said it is expensive.
Okay fine.
I will roll it up on something hard.and round.


It have been years I never see him.
His wife is also good in drawing! Pro drawing skills she have. *admired*
Both husband and wife include themselves in arts.
He writes and draws in black. And she draws colourful ones. (blur?nvm.)

Arts...Maxim always mention this word.swt.


Lao shi,
I wish you will have a great and bright future
And achieve your aims
You're the best teacher
I ever ever have.

^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment