August 29, 2009

JJ again

Just now went JJ again. On weekend, there will be a hive of activities. Crowded with people. That's what I like because I can meet many friends there every time. Especially at night. Tuition friends, schoolmates and lots of seniors working at the outlets or food restaurants. Weeeeeeeee~

Had dinner over there... Guess what? Kenny Rogers again! It's my mom's suggestion. Lol. Apparently, she likes to eat the so-called Quarter Meal + 3 side dishes. So we ordered 3 sets of it and there were 4 of us. Mom, Dad, xk and I. Mom and Dad had a little argue when ordering. Lol. Even though we ordered only 3 sets, we're finishing the portions reluctantly(actually only me lar). Omg damn full. However, the muffins taste nice! I like the top part. Kinda crispy. That had become as my dessert. So happy!

After having our dinner, xk said that he wants to have a hair cut. But it turned down. Don't know why. I didn't ask. I'm just walking leisurely at that time. Don't care about it. >.<" Maybe just too expensive. He always has a budget on spending his money. Then, mom and dad wanted to go back home. Xk and I objected! Haha. So they went to their favourite outlet- F.O.S. Daddy bought a T-shirt. While they're choosing clothes, xk and I went to find sze yiin. One of my senior. She is working at Kim Gary. She proclaimed that I've grew taller. Hehe. Yeah, that's true since the last time she met me. Btw I wish to grow taller than I am now. Feel so short when standing with people who are taller than me. I ran into wai yen and jenat too. With their families. As usual, they like to wear dark colour shirts, with their hair untied. =)

We also stepped into the outlet where fungshen is working. His hair looks stylish. Haha. But he's so quiet. He always complaint I pretended never see him. =.= No...I did not pretend! I really didn't see him~ Hmm.. Nothing to chat so we left. I will pass by his working place and spot him every time if I go to JJ. Lolx.

Dad called and we gathered at second floor. From far we can see daddy walking like an old man. Lmao. Dad said that his leg ached. For reducing the pain, he bent his back. Imagine it. Funnei~

Xk bought an ice cream from McD. Coincidently, met another two seniors of mine. Xk knows them as well. One of them is my group leader during a camp of CS. 2 years ago I think. I love my group! And I guess so we won the first place. Proud proud:D So xk stayed there as my seniors are having a gathering outside- at the smoking area.

We parked our car at the open air. While approaching to our car, we passed by Digi Centre and I get my expired credit topped up. Fetched xk from McD and headed home. Just a stone's throw where my house located from JJ. One minute can reach home d. Hehe. It's really good to stay near a shopping centre. Stephanie said that she would choose to steal my house so that she can go to there whenever she wants. Lol. I was like "What the............". But if she wants to go, she can follow me back home. Haha.

I'm glad to have a night spending together with my family. I must appreciate the chance and every time we go out like this. Just love my family. I miss my erjie and dajie, too.

Anyways, hope to visit my grandma ASAP! It has been a long period since the last time I paid a visit to her. Ohh, bad grandaughter I am.......

P.S. I spotted one handbag in F.O.S outlet~ I want that handbag! Mom just don't let me to buy it. T.T But that still is my aim. Grrr...... "I'll buy it myself then", whisper in my heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment