October 1, 2009

Let's Do Some Summary?

Stupiak connection.
Finally! Wait wait and I waited until today.
Thank god! The signal is YELLOW! So I can online d hahaha.

Let's say briefly what I did for past few days.
I'm absent to school for the whole week except Monday.
So encourages me to go for breakfast in the morning with parents~
Study KH and HISTORY. Almost done. Form3 history actually REALLY quite interesting. Seriously.
Learn cooking from mom! I'm a helper of hers. xP

Yea I think that's all I did in summarized.

Staying at home really boring.
So what's the solution??? EAT!!!!!
There are still two boxes of ice creams in the freezer! Fattening sial....
La Cremeria ley why I don't want to eat.

Talking about sweet tooth~
I'm still thinking what to buy for their presents.
Mostly are October babies. This time really pokai d.
First time buy so many presents to give.


P.S. Anyone has any extra KH(PK option) question papers or anything? I need it eagerly. >.<>

0 comments:

Post a Comment