October 3, 2009

Happy M00ncake Festival!

About 8pm, we sat in the car and I get scolded by brother for preparing as slow as a snail. swt.
Oww come on~
Just now went jogging and I need at least half an hour to bath okay. *blek*

Daddy dropped us at hooi's house.
You know, Mooncake Festival celebration(actually I think so.she just ask to join^^).
But there is no mooncake, there is no full moon watching. >.<

So there is xk
, yao, kheng hoong, hooi and I! Plus their parents.

First we had our dinner. Nasi lemak again~ lolx does every gathering or celebration I have to eat nasi lemak?
The sambal is so spicy. My sweat kept on wetting my face! My nose as well!
But auntie claimed, "Is it THAT spicy???" "Yes, it is!!"
She cooked the dinner. *thumbs up*
I like to taste her cooking! She cooks like my mom. Home dishes are always the best. =) Right?

Sat at the dinning table and talk talk talk and eat eat eat~~
We almost finish the food.
The air cond is freaking cold. >.<
Watermelon, juicy!

Then, it's about 10pm. Went to the living room and watched TV. It's time to take a break. Yeah!

Suddenly yao commented to play "mahjong". Because parents went out and it's PLAY TIME!!!
Hmm... I won't join! I'm not really interested either in that or card games. Once you teach me how to play, the next time we play I will be "huh?" *forgetful*

Xk is like totally different like how he normally act at home. Transform into another person huh? I like that him.
The way he jokes. The way he socials. Totally totally different!


They play mahjong, I'm watching a comedy programme.
Hey, I laugh, they no need to laugh together with me okay...
Once I laugh out loud "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"
4 of them will mimic me and "HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!!"
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.....crazy people. Laugh without any reason.

The clock finally strikes to eleven. It's my favourite horror TV programme! Wooooohoo~
It's out of the blue that kheng hoong also followed every episode!
So we watched together while feeding the mosquitoes. =.=
Same, the air cond is freaking freezing cold!

At midnight, a hon lifted up our butts. Daddy came to fetch us home.
Alright farewell to you guys!

Xk switched places and drove all the way back home. IMPROVED. *applause*


*THE END*

Wait wait wait!!!


HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL TO EVERYONE!

Bye bye~

0 comments:

Post a Comment