October 27, 2009

FRUSTTTTTTTT


I'M SO DAMN FRUSTRATED NOW!

Idiot connection! Idiot! Idiot!!!! Gah!!!
When is the streamyx gonna be able to apply?!!

What The *tut* !!!

And can't you "guys" talk nicer?!
Cut off the NOOB!!!
*tut* off MAN!!

And I seriously hate hackers! Or any kill stealer!

FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!

I'm really tired of quarreling with you. =.="
If you do see this and you know it's you, please la, be more gentlemen?
You truly made me talk so rude now. Geez.
And you're the first I scold wtf to. Paiseh.
I can't really control my feelings when you tease me EHEM EHEM.

How you treat me is how I will treat you back.
Like the force you applied to something is the force you will gain back?



OFF OFF.
Tomorrow gotta tuition for the whole day.
Time to clear my mind now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment