October 2, 2009

It's About Something Something

As they say all PMR candidates have to take the slip.
So there I am, in the school compound today.

My angka giliran : BA105K019 =D (well of the smiley)

Teacher said my class is taking the long long dewan class. Woohoo.


* * * * * * *


And do you want me to tell my true feelings?
I hate my classmates. Only some. Especially those brainless, useless, idiot people.

Want to know why?
Because I hate how they act in the class.
Some are just having fun. Fine.

But some are really troublesome and hatred between each other.
That, INTRUDER I call.

Don't act like a girl. Throw away what you're grabbing in your hand all the time.
Act like you're arif class student. Don't creat unnecessary syndromes for our class.
Don't act like as if you're a gangster!!!

Please, don't brain wash good guys.
You're the odd one then fine, don't try to convince people to accomplice together with you.
You're a chicken.
Once get caught, RUN!! Chicken-ing out. Zzz.
Even the afternoon class teacher also scared? Socializing!! Should have take a video of that.

Don't think that teasing me is a very good job. Let me tell you, at least my drawing is better than yours.
I think you don't even know what is drawing. Not even a square you can draw. Not even a line. Not even a dot?

Throwing rubbish to my place? Believe me, when you really get into my nerves, I'll sumbat the rubbish in your smelly mouth.(sry 4 da rojak)

You destroy, destroyed and are destroying our class!!!
It's all your good job ruining our class. Not even one teacher like our class now. Because of you.
No use throwing words to you. But at least be more considerate?

Don't make me curse you again because I already did.
You already ruin a person. A nice person in my class.
Without you, there's no dirt in our class photo. It made me a little bit unsatisfied with you inside the photo shoot.

Wow he got facebook profile! But I heard, you don't even know what is that.
Click the mouse, control it. Know how? Admit it.

There's still a turning back. But if you want to go forward, it will tilt even more. Then it's even harder to turn back.

He is not famous. He is infamous. Just like Mr. Hyde.

Don't mess, INTRUDER!

Don't blame me for that.
It's already a very big matter and teacher is not taking any action. Is it fair?!

kanasai.

2 comments:

double.鱼。 said...

hey.......relax la~~~

is like tat 1 la~~
sumthg吵is热闹嘛

有句哲理:“不要拿别人的过错惩罚自己”
希望,成为你的借镜。
不要,因为别人生气。

mini siewmai said...

mmm~~ya lo make sense leh...i know but still very angry leh cannot control d lo...

Post a Comment