October 17, 2009

Outing with Juniorsss

Remember I said about an outing with friends? Yeah, I did show up. Actually quite fun lah. We went to green box, then to cyber cafe since my friend's computer was unavailable, then walk back to AEON to watch our movie! Only Step and I went to the cc. My RM32 flew away~in just one outing. Oh god. My savings...T.T

Hmm...So let's me tell you more detail about the outing. The karaoke costs me RM16 OMG. I think is the fooooood. Plus it's on Sunday. And there were two couples who never sing at all. Just spending their whole sweet time in the karaoke box. Good lah, the mic is mine. But then I found out that See Yin is the one who is holding the mic all the time~ Not me! Well mostly is her, not me. I'm still sharing the mic, at least... We're all shouting, not singing. Hahaha...
(cost: RM16)

Then walked to cc. Yeah, I on maple. Hoping to up level. I was soo addicted to maple once again! Hehe:D
Oh! Another thing is, please don't tell my brother that I went to....>.<" SSHhhhh he doesn't read my blog so =X
Played for one hour.
(cost: RM2/hour)

Yeah, movie time!!! After I came back from cc, went to buy some junk food to share and to chew in the cinema. Watched Cloudy with A Chance of Meatballs. I know the title sounds weird. 4/5 I vote for the cartoon. It's quite negative of it because it's all only about junk foods......(and I'm eating it) I'm sure after kids watching it will be "Mommy, I want to eat burger, fries, this and that." But it's still a great cartoon comedy. Main character is Flint the scientist creator. His creation is always not perfect, only troublesome. Until it troubles the whole city in the end. However, the movie has a happy ending. =)
(cost: RM6 for ticket and RM7.70)
*we bought kids ticket*

So...total up I used RM31.70. Wow I left only 30 cents.



P.S. Some pictures is with my friend. I'll try to get from her!

0 comments:

Post a Comment