October 7, 2009

Day 1 [PMR]

I'm using my brother's computer.
Hence I can type A and Q and Z and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

Paper : Bahasa Melayu Kertas 1 & 2

All those predicted questions really do not help me a lot in my exam. Most important thing is I depend on myself, not the predictions! I'm so lucky to visit cikgu tan's blog! All his model answers do saved my life! Hoho. Highly recommended blog before going for exams!

For section A- TUJUAN PEMBERIAN KERJA RUMAH
it is still okay. But I took quite a long time thinking of the synonyms and all.
Section B- CARA MENGATASI KESESAKAN JALAN RAYA
lol. Clon's ramalan got it! Still, it's lucky that I've read through the essays in that blog.
Section C- FAEDAH MEMPUNYAI RAMAI RAKAN
this is what I chose to write. The Only essay that I can write well.
Section D- PERSOALAN NOVEL T2
they gave the persoalan and asked for evidens. Cool. =D Wrote three evidens. Simply.

Paper 1 is harder and paper 2 is easier.

Almost 10 questions I don't know in the objectives. And I forgot to bring my eraser into the hall!!! Hell!!! I hope what I "tembak" is correct. HEHE~ ~ ~

When I was having my exam, the hall is so silent and you can hear a pin dropped.(lol i like that) But then, I am so damn blur and afraid that I would make a mistake like dirtying the OMR paper(coz i don't have an eraser), writing too much error and I need to liquid, or do not have enough time to recheck.

After we submitted our papers, I asked questions.
Vivien smiled and said, "Forget about it, you already pass up your paper."
Vicky answered with the eyes opened big, "NONONONONONO I don't know!"

bla bla bla.......

Next up:
English Language 1 & 2
Science 1 & 2


TO BE CONTINUED . . . . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment