October 12, 2009

Day 4 [PMR]

Maths!!! Sejarah!!! Today!!!

Maths, to say averagely, easy. Paper 1 I panicked(never do any revision) because I thought there's only 1 hour to finish up. =.= Quite tricky. Things turned upside down in paper 2 because it's piece of cake and they only ask simple question. Left the hall about one hour earlier before the time's up! =) It's fun! To solve the sums~

Then go makan at the indian shop. Wth. I'm the first to order but I'm the last to get my order. Nvm la it's the understanding problem so next time I'll write down all our order and hand it to the waiter. *I'm mute* is better. Some wanted maggie goreng+eggy; some offered maggie goreng biasa; some asked for non-chillie. The fried eggy became mixed with maggie. That worsens the scenario. OMG... forget it.

When the clock strikes to 2pm, it's time for us to settle in the hall. It's history time~ It's like going back to the past. >.< style="color: rgb(204, 102, 0);" size="4">All the best, for tomorrow.

Next up:
KHB
Bahasa Cina 1&2

To be continued . . . . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment