October 8, 2009

Day 2 [PMR]

Oh my god....

English and Science both had a good exam paper standard! xP
Challenging war.

English was still okay. I hope I manage to get an A.
Paper 2 really came out An Article just like the predicted!
I took about one hour finishing it without looking at the time. So I'm rushing all the way for the other two sections in 30 minutes. Holy cow...


Section A - Write an article for the school magazine about your visit to an old folks' home
yea I wrote it under RC organization(i think i spelled "organization" wrongly T.T).
Section B - Air pollution
it's about how air pollution affects us.
Section C - A relationship between friends
I'm blank at first but then, ..... I just simply write things related to it. (>.<>

Paper 1 is quite
tricky. Hope the options never trick me. lol.

Before Sc paper 2 starts, we had our lunch at the terrace shop after paper 1.
Managed to do some rough revision on the answering skills.
Eeeeeeeeee maxim ordered McD..T.T I want! She should have tell me earlier so I have one portion too! xD

Anyway, both papers were
very very very hard and tricky!!!
My brain is fulled of juice now because I squeezed too much when thinking of the answers.
I counted my objective answers. As a result, I have 10 ans for A, B, C and D. They always set the answers equally same! At first I got 11 D so I checked. !!Careless mistake. It saved me. T.T

Paper 2 so hard...............T.T
Land and Its Resources
Stability
Acid and Alkali
Sources of Energy

Reproduction in Plants(supplied by clon)
The Air Around Us(supplied by clon)
and two more I can't remember...but I think 2 Q from Land and Resources.

Aiks, I already wrong for 2 questions. There's 5 questions I don't know.
So approximately 7 marks?
Objective you must help me!!!

Next up:
Geography

P.S. Can we use
liquid for PMR?

To be continued . . . . . .

1 comments:

WeiPin said...

sn ppr 2 the other 2 is electrostatic and matter(physical change for candle)

damn hard in ppr 2, all the pollination and stability >< understandable, but hard to explain ><

liquid is highly discouraged because the word you liquid may fade out, and if you use gel pen, the ink may blur~

sn and bi ans [quite accurate]
http://forums.asiasoftsea.net/showthread.php?t=697698

bm ans [not fixed yet]
http://azemi09.wordpress.com/2009/10/07/pmr-2009-bm-kertas-ijawapan/
or
http://azam09.blogspot.com/2009/10/cadangan-jawapan-kertas-1-pmr-2009.html

for bm ans, not fixed yet, so dun overexcited~

hope you k get gud result XD

Post a Comment