October 1, 2009

I Insist .

Today they return SPBT book lur...
I think it's very troublesome so I didn't borrow~
It's a good decision if you do not borrow!
If you borrow, you still need to ensure the book is 100% in good condition.
Plus you need to wrap it if the books are "naked".
So "ma huan"...
Or when you borrow, you get books that are already being operated and not stitched.
Zzz so I won't borrow at all.


BTW, thanks to eGin for borrowing me her books! haha.
Your books are still nice I can say. I never conteng 1 arh~
Especially the PJ book. lol.

* * * * * * *

I want to go Genting!!!
But no teacher is going so how am I suppose to make sure I'm secured there?
My mom sure won't let me to go if like that. Sobx.
I really wanna go ler.....T.T

For my mom, I'm still a kid. (>.<)
So...I can't go d~ Sorry guys~~
But if you find one teacher, I would definitely go!!!

That's impossible. =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment