October 23, 2009

Speeches

Today went to school.
Why? Club photo shooting and club meeting.
Unfortunately the photographer did not come. Wth.
But the club meeting is still ON anyway. At the canteen.
Details of the meeting is a secret. =x (duh)

Early in the morning we assembled.
Then we're asked to move to the dewan for a speech!
Zzz I hate when the one who give the speech keep saying, "When I talk, you don't talk."
Come on lah, if your presentation or activity is interesting automatically we're shut up one.

Like the second speech is a very good example to explain it!
A chinese giving a speech. They come from iPaQ. Something Accountancy. Not really sure.
But he's not here to teach us about Accountancy. His objective is to motivate us to the right pathway in the future.

Ok. xP He's not handsome, yet funny!!!
Duh! He has a lot of passion and commitments.
Passion + Commitment. He said something about the big logo M we have in Seksyen 16.
The service is like "May I know your name?" That good okay!!!
Not like the Andalas one lah, service damn "buuu~"...food...speechless.
I remembered I ordered Mc Deluxe but I got Mc Chicken. And yet! The bread is the McDeluxe.

And! So suprisingly he sang to me ok. Because I'm the only chinese girl there.(imagine it lah)
First he sang malay song. Then tamil song.
Then, "For chinese!" Sang in front of me zzz. So embarrassed. But no other meaning lah.
It's a love song lol! First time a guy sing song to me. Scary~ >.<"

~THE END~

0 comments:

Post a Comment