October 15, 2009

~.~"

Today went to school. So boring okay... For the days later, teachers arranged a lot of programme for us. Teacher lecturing like SS only. I only remember a lawatan which is only RM5. swt. And a lot of competition...bla bla bla... All malays and indians, I won't join because most of them won't co-operate. Like today, watched movie in the library- those indian girls are so annoying. Hand lean on people's chair. Hello?? Hand off!! Plus, their singing. Wth? Your head also don't come near alright? Very danger. Zzzzz.... Chew chew chew your chewing gum can already la~

This Sunday planned to go AEON. Nobody treat, get your own money. But I didn't know my friend invite so many "stranger". I neither know them much nor communicate with them before~ Even though it's like that I still decided to go. Hope I can cope with them. =)

Some books returned!!!

Mom is buying a new keyboard! Yay woo~ And a set of speaker to replace my brother's. Things get "old" and started to spoil.


P.S. I accidentaly kept one UNO card of teng yee's in my pocket! >.<"

0 comments:

Post a Comment