October 22, 2009

Fall Fall Fall!!! xPPP

Yesterday is my first day of Form 4. Umm.. Everything is just fine. =)

Now Delta has another colour of hardcover book. It's PINK!!! Pink...I don't like pink. And it's quite extraordinary to have a pink hardcover. Hmm.. I mean mostly it's blue or purplish or red. And now it's pink!

4.15pm we started the first lesson of Accounting. In all honestly, it's really really boring...... Because in the first chapter we just learn back what in Form3. Of course la, first lesson is about the basics. Yawn a little. >.<" I'm looking forward for the next lesson of Mr. Sugu. The tall, bold indian teacher. That is how he describe himself! NOT me.

After 2 hours the class dismissed. It's our rest time and dinner time. Rhinn and I went to Fruity just downstairs to have our meal. Ehem XD What shall I say if you order food without considering the price??? Gah!!! Forget it.

Time approaching to 8pm, we climbed up back to the so-called lobby. Is it a lobby?? Maybe!! =X
We waited waited and waited for the Form5 students to come out from the class~ Their class finish late! Some of us are sweating already waiting at the stairs, cause it's so hot and no air circulation. It's bad. But inside the room is like the freeeeeezer we have at home.

So, Add Maths! I have to love it. I have to~because Mr. Low is teaching lol. No la, I just love to solve the sums. Oh and my main point of this post. Here it comes! The next paragraph.

You have to get used to it if you're in the Delta! It's really a very normal thing for the teacher to fall down. Hahahahaha. Yea Mr. Low fell. His head hit onto the rack. Fell backwards. Pity, right? I've seen a few teacher falling like that. Some nearly fall to the ground from the stage. Woots but survived. Will die ah, careful leh teacher. =.=
'''

First he fell. The class stunned. o.O" What the........
Next, the whole class was laughing so happily. Cold-blooded evil.
But he is not embarrassed, he said, "I told you Add Maths is really fun right??"
Oh my god! We all burst into tears laughing!!!
What the? Fell down still can joke? I kow-tow you lah, Mr. Low.

1 comments:

RMURALI said...

Hi Mini Siewmai, My name is murali . My mobile number is 0122249841. I am trying to get in touch with Mr. Sugu (From Delta tuition - Accounting). If you have his number, can you send it to me via Whatsapp to my phone number above. I am trying to get in touch with him to see if he will do home tuition for my daughter. Thanks

Post a Comment