October 9, 2009

Day 3 [PMR]

Hey, what's the time now???
Cause I feel it's late already by the time I post this(after reaching home).
We're "FREE!!" earlier this morning- 9.30am. ^^

A rush revision last night do help me a lot in my Geo paper.
Thank god. =.=

Conclusion for the paper is easy but it's easy to make mistake.
Either you forgot, or careless~ Or didn't study! Haha...

Now I started to like Geo. lol.
During form1 and form2 I hate Geo a lot. Refused to focus during P&P. swt.
Things changed. I like Geo now. (some friend might say I'm insane)


Next up:
Mathematics 1&2
Sejarah



Haha... Maths no prob for me la! Umm, shouldn't be too confident.
I still need to do exercises! Past year questions!
Sejarah, work hard these two days lor.
My khb book still with vivien~hope the book helps her. =D
As I sacrifice myself to borrow her the book, she must love me with all her heart then. Bwahahaha~

To be continued . . . . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment