October 9, 2009

An Afternoon Spent .


Wow eyes are aching now.

Dylan and "alien" suddenly asked me to log in my maple account. And so I do. Later, I realized that, it's unnecessary for them to convince me to! I logged in, anything for me? No. Thought they want to bring me go for an exploration in maple because I'm so outdated since the last time I play is last year. Hello, I need some attention here. However, I did not complain anything to them. My mind is totally blanked all the time when I was looking at the game screen.

When they offered me to join them, I ignored. They do not surrender. Keep on nagging and nagging and nagging. Fine, white flag holding in my hand. Was about to play but I ended up showering in the bathroom. In spite of knowing that they're waiting, I took a long shower. Oh ya, after I had straightened my hair, I realized there one hair which is extra longer. So weird. Nathalie tried to pull it out because it's so obvious that apparently my hair is dropping. That is when I discovered it and I wish to maintain it. In addition, it's quite troublesome to keep a head of long hair. You have to struggle with your hair. Right, girls? >.<" Another thing that made me wondering is, since when dylan and alien became so close? Since I left 2A3, I did not interact with them much. I totally miss the days last year in that class. I wonder how they do in the class. Probably playing with the Rubik's cube which is the hot topic among the schools while replacing shuffle(dance)?
It must also be mentioned that, it's good to see both of them crapping together(mostly trying to trick me). Few days before alien showed me his record of solving the Rubik's cube in 11 seconds! *applause*

Played for almost 2 hours. Spamming on dylan's noobie that leads me to only increasing 1% of experience. Swt. And! Causing me to have eyeache. But it's okay, I won't blame on him. It's cheerful to see my guild members are still so active! Maintain it guys!=D I'll come back, after I finish my exam!

Gratz to dylan too for leveling up. I assisted too okay.

Love*lumbini~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember, we do not inherit the earth from our forefathers;
we have just borrowed it from our grandchildren.


Meaningful? I love this sentence. It's just so powerful, isn't it???

Okay, I'm as hungry as a church mouse right now. Dinner time!!! *waving to you*

0 comments:

Post a Comment