September 26, 2009

Crime Scene

Crimes crimes crimes......
Crimes, I'm sure something pop out in your mind now.
And I'm sure you have stories about it.
Crimes are happening all the time and all the places.

Crime Does Not Pay!!! But what I experienced today is not how it should be.

I had another experience in the noon when I was on the way back home.
Main character is a chinese man.
Just drove out from the T-junction and saw two motorbike stopping on the roadside.
Dad very busybody so he stopped and see what's up over there. Are they fighting?
Two indian men is trying to snatch away the chinese's pouch bag wearing on his waist~

Mana tahu. Push here push there then he gave the indian pillion rider cash.
What the....the accomplices are breaking the law yeah.
On road also can do snatching. High way you know.
Giving his own money away is the only way to settle this matter.
Like a lot of cash he gave lar..wasted leh.

I think the chinese should not stop but keep going forward fast because they didn't success to snatch away also.
He shouldn't take the risk by argueing and fighting with the indians.
There are two. And looks like he had credits with him. Sure the indians will take advantage.

Haiyo... Sat bai...
Seeing the two failure speeding away, I told my dad, "Why don't catch up the guys?! I thought you so good in speeding~sure can catch 1."
Unfortunately it's too late~ They already vanished. =.=

If I were a superwoman, I would have dashing all the way long to catch those snatcher.
Idiot snatcher. Have a job lah! Still want people to feed you. Curse those indian.
Curse 'em!

0 comments:

Post a Comment