September 14, 2009

Of Revision

Exams for last week really very relaxing~
Quite easy but only few questions that creates confusion in my brain~


Okay well today...
What happened was..
I'm so clumsy and I don't know am I blind or what, I did give a look at the exam timetable many times today and yesterday, but I missed out seeing something~
I missed out another subject down there - Geography. T.T

What is in my sight is just English paper 1 and 2.
What... My eyes are tricking me??? Maybe..
So conclusion is, without any revision I sat for exam.
Great~

It's hard okay it's hard.. For me la..
Only 14/60 that I can confirm my answers are correct. So it's just 21.5% from there.fail.
I have no idea what the hell are the others.

Then just now compared and discussed answers with the others...
All of us have different answers! LoL hence who got the right one? Swt.

A letter came out for english essay again~
Quite easy for me~ Pistle about my concern to a friend who is heading for a teachers' training college. Points are giving so swiftly I elaborated the points of view~^^
However, the novel section really gave me a shock.
"One incident that changes the life of a character"
Woot I nearly get lost in the jungle.
Luckily the points just jump into my mind. Survived again~
But I'm not sure whether my points are fitting or not. >.< I didn't check.


Okay okay in short, my condition now is a student who is sitting for examination and a bookworm girl...T.T
PMR will decide my future~ SPM will decide my whole life~
Scary~~~




Next up:
  1. Pendidikan Seni
  2. Science Paper 1
  3. Science Paper 2

Chiong ah~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment