September 5, 2009

Desserts of The Day

I had desserts both for lunch and dinner yesterday.
Maybe too hungry!!...haha.

Fuur lunch - Cheese Cake. Gee! My favourite ok!!
And don't know who ate my piece of cake!! Only left this part when I open the fridge.swt.
You?!


















Saliva dripping....


















I like this picture! The effect! Oh btw you can see Pucca down there. =)


















Halfway finishing it.Yummy!




















* * * * * * *


Open up the fridge....I found it!!!


















Next, apparently, a magnet attracted my hand towards this item!
Guess what's that~ It's kept in the freezer...(am I asking lame Q?)
See the spoon?xP


















Ready for dessert~


















"Go!!!"


"Hold on your saliva....can you read this?"


















*ignore* EAT!!!




Woot choc mint is my favourite flavour! "What's your flavour?"(hehe)


















Greedy?? Yeah. It taste too good.
Creamy~ mint mint~ melting on your tongue~ + the choc bits~ cooling in your mouth~
Extremely enjoying my ice cream! Don't kacau!



















Today eat again..hehe..



















Fattening betul!
So went for jogging before having my dinner...
Eeeeeeeeee now whole body aching. Too less of exercising. That's the consequence. lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment