September 2, 2009

I hate myself....
I hate myself when I'm clumsy.
I hate myself when I'm in the DON'T-CARE mode.

I think today it happened for the 5th time in my life.
Oh god.
If you know I'm going to make mistake again, be my reminder please!!
Well, if you have no idea about this, I'll remain it. >.<"

Sigh.......
Why am I so forgetful? Or I'm so damn stubborn that I never learn?
1st lesson. Yes I remember it.
Yet the 1st lesson did not frightened me. I still repeat it again and again and again!
Today! Again!

I feel so sorry to myself, honestly.
I hurt myself. =(

* * * * * * *

Well well well......
Chill chill chill........
Chillax chillax chillax.......

Healing
my
wound
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tarik nafas~~~
Hembus nafas~ Huk!

Okay. Done.

^^

I'm not going to school for two days!
Woohoo!!!

I hope wong will not be dead of boredom at school.
hehe.. She'll be alone in class~
Ms. Lonely~

Teacher is totally not teaching in the class.
Not distributing papers, then boring exercises.
1 hour doing one exercise? What a waste of time!
Rather I spend my time at home and accompany my mom.

She also scared to be alone at home I think!

Gonna write letter to teacher.
Mention the reason- want to study at home.
Haha. Good what.

Since I'm having my personal holiday, Dad is contemplating to bring us to Cameron Highlands!
Errmm..but my holiday is to study not play..
See how things go ba~

* * * * * * *
I saw a bug on the wall in my room! What bug is that???


















closer look!















before it flies away.



















0 comments:

Post a Comment