September 1, 2009

Class Incident

Today spot check!
Oh my god!

Guess what?!

7 teachers + 2 prefects!

What the......!

But don't know why the teacher never take my liquid away. Haha.
Good lar like that.



It all occured after we came up from the assembly~
Our school discipline teacherSSSSS appeared in our class in split of seconds!

I don't even have the chance to know what's going on.

One by one the teachers came in and stand at every single area of the class.
Not even giving a chance for us to hide our illegal belongings.

I saw Rajinder curi tulang outside there. Lol.

They're like police officers arresting the bad ones.
=.=

43 students VS 9 "Police Officers"

...............

Spot check!
Woo!!!

Boys!! You all can get free hair cut!!

There's barbers in our school.
Free for service.

No money for hair cut???
The school will take incharge of it. =)

Ermm... Agree?

hehe.

I starred at Rajinder cutting Ananth's hair.
Oh my goodness.

I think Ananth felt ashame of his hair being cut in the public.
I can see it on his expression.
I can still see red although he's dark.
~.~"
Pity pity.

Btw he's gonna get the floor clean on his own alright!

Asiah was holding a several cell phones!
With paper wrapped on each of them.
Woot~
I'm curious what will happen to the cell phones! hehe.


Okay okay.
Then, after spot check- English period, Kamala is absent.
So one malay teacher whom talk fluent English replaced her.

I don't like her.
Once she came in, her face was like "Stupid class...you didn't know that I'm replacing?"

In all honest, I thought she was one of the "police officer". lol.
So I just stick my butt on the chair and crapped a lot.

Not only me, the whole class never even pay ANY attention on her.
LMAO. Sorry teacher, we didn't notice you.
Due to "some" reason. Hahaha!!!

She asked, "Is this 3A1 or 3 Cerdas?"
3A1 laa.... aiyo. What the........
Are you insulting us?

By the time she asked that question, nat didn't know that teacher is asking her.
Teacher was so in fire. And gave her some words. Zzzzz.......

Misunderstanding only ma, no need to scold~
Relax~

Then the class condition returned back to normal.
As usual, noisy. Hmm.......

She gave us Rational Cloze exercise.
You know, the objective questions, filling in the blanks.
That's kinda borinG~

Her eyes kept on starring on 4 of us- nat, me, maxim and wong.
We don't know what she dislikes about us.
So we just pretended. "I didn't know what the hell is happening?"
Show innocent face only..haha..

Ahh! While we're copying from the board, she walked around our class.
And she stopped beside me!

Argh~

At that moment, I just took out my book from my bag.
She's watching me!

My homeworks are neat. You wanna catch something from my book and scold me huh?
From the first page, I flipped every pages for her to see, until the empty page-in purpose and start my task.

Out of the blue, she questioned me, "What's your sister's name huh?"
"ZE..."
"Owh.." and walked away.

ZzzZZZzZzZzZzzzZZzZzZZZzzZZZZzzZzzZzzZzzzzZZzz

My mind is blanked.
What is she thinking?

Obviously she don't like chinese girls lah.
But what makes she dislikes us?
Do we did anything that is against your law?
Oh OH, I don't think so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment