September 2, 2009

3 Arif 1

Here it is!
My class photos~
Actually I did not scan it.
I can't find the scanner software.:(
So I capture the picture of the photo with a camera. Lol don't get confused.



This is the candid one! I like it~ Took it from upstairs. =)

Can you see the half person? That's Aravind. And "domino" is missing...he's just beside aravind. Not enough space~ And the reflection reflected on Chung's face...sowie...>.< orange oval? That's Farhamiey! I like that on his head. hehe. Hit him!
Vivien looks so cute!!!^^


















The circled boy is our class monitor. And the girl is our class monitor assistant, wong that is.
I looked so funny in this picture... Can we retake? No, I can't be selfish. >.<
Farhamiey!! You're so odd!! Which we felt jealousy. lol.

















Wisely click on the picture to have a larger view. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment