September 7, 2009

LAZY PIGGY ME

I cannot be lazy anymore.

Laziness is not going to stay in my soul anymore ok!

Oww man...so sad..
I cannot slack anymore.

No more no more no more lazy anymore ok!

No more...

Yes!!! NO MORE SLACKING!!

No more..T.T

No more!! I said no more!!!

ARgh!!! Feel like killing myself man!!

Why am I as lazy as a pig??

Why am I so lazy??
That's the question!!!

Oww man..!!!

LAZY LAZY LAZY LAZY me.T.T

That's pathetic.

Okay okay so... Can I don't be lazy anymore??

Can...can I force myself not to be lazy anymore??

This is when I get tension when the exam is around the corner..!!

PMR examination is near!!!
So near!!

Just...just...just 1km away from me!!

Another 30 days more, it will be like...1mm?T.T

Holy cow!!!!!!!!!!

So so...how fast is the speed going??

Can I manage to revise the WHOOOOOLE syllabus before it travel up to 1km?

I'm fighting with 8 subjects man!!

8..eight..eight..eight subjects!
Owh man I'm freaking nervous now..

I cannot be lazy anymore..because I'm not a pig!!!
As simple as it!!
I'm not a PIG.

Btw, fill in the blank with "yes" or "no".

"____, I'm a pig."

Okay okay stop crapping!!

Focus...focus on my exam.
No more slacking...can???

Yeah, most important one.
No more entertainment for me.

Anti-computer
Anti-outing
Anti-enjoyment
It's all against my law now.

Don't let them to distract me!! Don't!!

If I just work hard for only 1 month, it would be worthy!

With hard work, I can exchange a straight As.

Straight!!!

Owh god!!
My brother and sisters are giving me pressure!!!

Bro-straight!!
2nd sis-straight!!
eldest sis-straight!!!

It's driving me insane~

O my gawd!!
If I never manage to get straight As, our family history will be like cacat-ed?

Nonono...that's not gonna happen.
Possible??

Ahh!! All depends on myself.
Whether I want to do it or not!

Yes, I can do it~
Only if I'm not lazie~

Uh uH..pathetic..

pray for mii...><

0 comments:

Post a Comment