September 22, 2009

Heart Shivering Cold and I Don't Know What To Do

It's 6.30am now.
Nothing that makes my heartbeat so fast but not the car engine I heard.

Yesterday, my dad found his car's lock, where you insert the key, being dig out.
Just now, I heart my dog was barking at someone.

I heard a car engine, like a sport car's. It's 6.06am now, what the hell is the car doing?
By that time, I'm still lying down on the floor but my parents were at the window figuring out what's up.
Unfortunately their blurred vision can't really see clearly(jz awake) and don't know what's happening at the blocked part, behind my dad's. The sky is still dark.

My dad's car's alarm started to sound! Loudly....
I'm afraid at the moment, but still lying down. I'm too scared to get up. I have no energy at all to lift myself up.
I'm frightening inside of me. Heart shivering cold.

The alarm sounded. No longer it stopped itself.
Is it some kind of trick you're playing, huh? Yeah, it must be the one who messed with the lock.
The alarm rang, next your door is opened and then it's closed.
Later, you left speeding. Dashing away...

And let me tell you. When the car was stopping beside my dad's, it reversed and parked even nearer to my dad's car. I don't know there were how many accomplices. Two?

Sigh.....
And then mom and dad went for exercise. Chinese called 气功. Well I don't know what's that in English. Nvm, just exercise. They drove away my dad's car.
They didn't see anything. Just a red/black car.

After they left not long, about 15 minutes later, I heard...it's the sport car engine's sound again!
It's it! That's the one!!
It's speeding towards my house. Disappointment and left speeding away. This time, different direction.
I'm paying my full attention to the sound engine. The further it goes, the more the curiosity that grows in my head.
What on earth is the car trying to do?!

I'm alone by that time. I can't catch the car all by myself. I wish I could.
My heart was beating so fast so fast....

I'm worried of my dad's safety.
Someone could attack him in a sudden. Maybe the bad guy did something to the car!
I don't know!! I wish I know too!! Insert bomb like in the movie?? Cut the alarm wire? Or not? Steal the lock for what??

"If you want a car, buy it yourself!!! Leave my daddy alone!!! Leave us alone!!! My dad does not owe you a single thing. Be a wise man, whoever you are."

I had to do something to help my dad but what can I do???
I want a video camera and watch it 24 hours! I couldn't afford that. T.T
No one can hurt my daddy!!

Daddy, please take care. =(

求天保佑我爸爸。

0 comments:

Post a Comment