September 22, 2009

Past Tense

15 SEPTEMBER 2009, EXAM.

JPS Science today. Wow. Damn o hard. Hard kao kao. Nearly killed me.
Am I still capable to get A?


16 SEPTEMBER 2009, EXAM.

Maths. Thinking that yesterday that Science paper alrealy so hard..maybe maths will be the same standard. So I did one set of combined past year questions in order to get myself prepared~ Lol guess what, almost of the questions came out from past year papers. Only that they changed the value. Some, I already did it last night. Quite FUN lol. Good good. I like that kind of exam paper. Haha. Challenging betul! Like that only will upgrade ourselves ma.


17 SEPTEMBER 2009, EXAM.

Today KH yeah...and Seni. Seni okok lo.. Some question I sesat jalan. It's the same thing that came out for exam but only I never care before to check. KH not bad. Studied form1 and 2 in one day~ Behind all the accounts I really have no idea how to solve. =.= Gonna find an accountant to teach me that. Mom, help?


18 SEPTEMBER 2009, EXAM.

Yay!! Today holiday~ It's yesterday's announcement. Woohoo! Happy Holidays~
So today's exam is postponed to the Monday after Raya holiday. Aww~~ Study study!




I know I post this now it's a bit too late. Anyway enjoy your hol's! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment