September 8, 2009

Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars~

Study science today.

For the whole~~~day.

Discuss a lot of questions and the concepts with nat.
Let me whisper something.
Her brain is like a machine! She...she could remember every single thing in the book!
But why can't I..~ Sobx.

And did sums in the class during the "slacking time".

Jaafar always never enter the class.
We saw him sleeping in the car!
Lol I wonder what's the matter with him...
His life seems to be so miserable.
Hmm...ignore it.

Tomorrow am having Science Paper 1 before recess and after Paper 2.

I hope paper 2 will be easy for me.

After attending ms.adeline's class, I feel a lot more confident than before. =)

So, wish me luck for tomorrow's First Day of Trial.

P.S. I know the title is irrelevant for this post. but nvm~

0 comments:

Post a Comment