September 1, 2009

Candid Candid I love It!

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalala~~~

We got our class picture alreadY!

One is candid style and one is formal.

Weeeeeeeeeeeee~

But I looked funny in both pictures. T.T soby sob sob.

Oh! The candid picture, we took it from upstairs!

Brainy idea!

Pn. Rohana's expression was so funny. Her eyes are looking up at the sky. Woo!
Is that her pose or she had not get herself ready? Umm~umm~
Don't know.

Haha.. Everyone is looking at the photos without minding the teacher in front.

Sweet...I'm gonna keep it. And treasure it inside my collection box. Huhu~

I think I'll scan the photo and save it into my computer.
Then I'll post it up here next time.

^.^"

Tomorrow school again!
I don't know I should be happy of it or.....sad?

Or both?

0 comments:

Post a Comment