December 30, 2009

Diary of The Day

Well... So... Hmm... Errr.....

Yesterday MANAGED to sleep at 3am. Hooray for me!:)

Then went out to return books to yee juin. By the time I call her is 9.45am and she's still sleeping. Lolx. Felt guilty to wake her up.

Nextly off to school to buy exercise books. Just bought a few books and cost me RM26.90. Oh my gosh. And thank god that the Antologi Harga Remaja(new KOMSAS) is finally available!!! Have something to depend on when doing the subjectives hehe.

Otw to school saw Kae Leh and her sister walking back from school. I see them holding plastic bag of books too.
I thought that I can meet Tiffany and Zhen as well just now. But one was still at the market, and another one is still pigging. =.="

I saw the school parking lot is full. Teachers are having meeting for 2010. Not the first already I guess. Hope Pn. Jamilah plans something nice for our school. For the sake of our future~ *eyes sparkling*

From yesterday mom is not feeling well. So here we go, foods from stalls again. ~.~ But mom is cooking the dinner now! I can smell....... Mmmmmmmmmmm~~~~

Oh, and just now Delta ring my mom's phone. Hmm why don't just call my handphone? Maybe I never hear it ringing. Really no mood to bother my handphone this holiday. Yesterday my friend get their call and today it's my turn! ^^ Delta asked for my PMR result. Sigh, 6A only. So disappointing T.T haiz...~ Sure a lot pupil from Delta get straight A in PMR lo.. Even SPM also 16A~~~

Hmm what they gonna do with our results? Looking forward =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment