December 25, 2009

Oh yeah

This is what I call ENJOY!!!

Gone for 4 outings in just two weeks. Omg... I never try like that before.

Last Saturday, I struggled to wake up at 7am. 8.30 to 12.30 was having Chemistry lesson. Wth... Everyone is yawning and those eye lid I see were dropping down already. But to show our manners to Ms. Linda, we tahan!!! Then, once she went out of the class, all of us started to say the same thing "Omg I wanna sleep d lar."

12.30pm Jen Meng walked me to AEON. Tq lah =) Our reunion!! Finally, after 3 years of separation. We gathered back together, together... =) Even called up our teacher >.<>ple" where I sit between of them that I shouldn't have. Two of them keep complaining "So bored I wanna sleep I wanna go toilet...." this and that. Quite distracted by the "couple". Recommended movie. ^^ It's 2 hours and 45 minutes if not mistaken.

I observed everyone's faces. The whole row of them are watching so attentively. Aww~~ Except for the "couple" zzzz. After movie >> toilet like usual. Lucky that I don't feel so so so cold. During the movie, JMeng secretly told me that Ah Gee turn into a fashion beautiful pretty gurl. Wahaha! Oh no, I hope Yfei won't feel jealousy!! =x

Later on we went to eat desserts. Weehehe. Decided to share the big bowl of ice but then Yfei, JMeng and ShuSim went back d zzz. Left me and Xu "sai lang" that big bowl! I wasn't able to gao dim it all. But Xu did. Plus, he belanja ley. In exchange of the copy of AngelJam(a game). Earned. =D Took some pictures there. Don't understand why they all so not perasan. ==" Some of them went home already.

No, it's not the end yet!! Girls followed me back home for a copy of AngelJam that earned myself wahaha. I washed my face hehe. Then my dad dropped us at Kiat's house. Yeah, his brother's bachelor party. Are we supposed to attend that? Because we didn't even know his brother ==" Anyway Kiat just invited us. Go lorh. By the time we're reaching, we saw the boys walking haha!!! Kesian. So I asked my dad to hon them to go one side, in purpose. Vehicle passing thru'. x.x" Then here comes Kiat. He really looks like pai kia man. Xu and KSoon went upstairs to give the present we agreed to share $$. Not we. Xu forgotten to ask money from us. Sssshhhh!!!

We had our dinner there. Buffet. Yup the food catering was fine. Some boys drank beer. Yiak! Xu don't blow your smelly breathe to me! Yuck! Chit chat chit chat and laughters all over. Hehe. Snap some pictures again. But still, all so not perasan. ==" I used my hair to block my face. Long enough to do that! Be ghost also can. =x

Things getting bored only on the table. We sat 11 bus to the playground nearby. Too bad there's no stars but we still can see Jusco from far away. It's quite dark and we can't see so clearly. Think so the grass wet my shoe T.T Until then, I think that KSoon might have autism. Or is he emo-ing? ==" His hair, I don't know what happened to his hair. Lol. Just a joke. At the playground Yfei is complaining that she wanted to ***. So I asked her to give the tree some fresh fertilizer. Hmm but she did not. For sure.

Then went back to Kiat's house. By that time I saw Kiat, his face already red. Keep drinking beer yuck. Then we went upstairs. The guys are playing with the poker cards. While I'm ordered by Xu to copy the file into the computer. Zzz. After struggling with the files, finally can play already. Played few songs. The guys are always better than girls in games. I don't know how they play. By the way, Kiat's keyboard sucks!!! >.<" And there's dust all over it.

Then we get bored again. What about second round of dinner? Supper lar. Yfei and I went down to get some more food. The curry puff cannot be eaten already. >.<

The "couple" get teased by us again and again but too bad, their bluetooth is not functioning. Some repairing is required. It's getting late.

It's 10.30pm and sayonara guys! I'd been outside for the whooooooooole day! =D Hope to see them next time. And I'm glad that they had fun too.^^

* * * * * * *


Merry Christmas to everyone =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment