December 15, 2009

Kena Clon Taggggg =.=

1. Does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend smoke?

@ Yesshh....
2. How about drinking?
@ Yaaa!!
3. Do you like someone you can't have?
@ Duh =.=
4. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
@ No need tell lah. Can see 1 ma. If tell then is a confession lo XD
5. What's your favourite sport?
@ Errhh.. Same badminton >.<
6. Its Saturday night, and you're home alone... what do you do?
@ Watch teevee or play computer~~
7. Do you like roller coasters?
@ I AM DYING FOR IT!
8. When's the perfect time to have a bf/gf?
@ When I met some guy who is mature enough???
9. If you could date any celebrity, who would it be?
@ Nahh...
10. What are you doing this weekend?
@ Ahh!!! 6C's gathering...T.T I miss I miss I miss them!!!!
11. What is your favourite restaurant?
@ TGIF ~.~
12. Have you ever hugged someone?
@ Yea.
13. Ever kissed someone you weren't attracted to?
@ Got ah, my dad my mom my sister.
14. Do you like anyone right now?
@ Recently no.
15. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
@ His looking and behaviour.
16. Which do you prefer, Beach or Mountains?
@ Mountains =D
17. What kind of phone do you have?
@ Don't know. o.O nokia..
18. Computer or Laptop?
@ Computer is more worthy.. >.<
19. Jeans or Sweats?
@ JEANS!!! LEVI'S~~~ OMG~
20. Which year(s) has/have been the best so far?
@ During my primary for 6 years and 2007 and 2008 as well.
21. How old are you gonna be on your next birthday?
@ 16 :D
22. What should you be doing right now?
@ Sleeping! =O
23. What is your favourite TV show?
@ The Mystery ~.~ Astro chn 316!!!!
24. What's been your last purchase?
@ Oh, my bubble tea~ >.< yummy~
25. Are you attracted to girls/boys that smoke?
@ First thing I think is "yuck so smelly" etc.
26. Have you ever fallen on your butt in front of a crowd of people?
@ Nopp. Want to see? ARGH...
27. What do you do when you're at home?
@ Eat, Teevee or PC game, study??
28. What is your favourite subject?
@ Anything about Maths, English Language, Science(for now is just Science >.<)
29. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you?
@ Not having any pimples. =.= I'm working hard for it now.
30. How do you think the people around you feel around you?
@ Random lol.
31. The character for you for yourself is...
@ Easygoing ~.~~~
32. On the contrary, the thing you hate about yourself is...
@ Being unnatural in talking or action when I'm shy or...nervous? And talking not fluently =.=
33. The most ideal person you want to be is...
@ Any?
34. The person who tagged you…
@ Clon.
35. What relationship of you with him/her?
@ Online friend.
36. Your 5 impressions towards him/her?
@ Lame, A, smart, helpful and specs?
37. The most memorable thing she/he had done for you?
@ Umm... Being my teacher? ><
38. The most memorable thing that he/she had said to you?
@ "I want my white essence now."
39. If he/she becomes your lover, you will....
@ It's acceptable I guess.. Let me see his person first at least >.<
40. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will...
@ Don't know ley. Don't even bother him lo. And complain a lot a lot about him >.<
41. If he/she becomes your lover , he/she has to improve on..
@ I think nothing to improve lar. Umm... Earn more money lol.
42. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is...
@ Not possible =.= Unless he does something to be that make me T.T
43. The most desirable thing for you to do to him/her is...
@ Make him appear in front of me. Haha
44. The overall impression of he/her is...
@ o\l/ ^^
45. Who you're gonna tag?

@ Hmm... SJ, Rage(hahaha), Michelle, JSeng, San...~~
thank you for spending 5 minutes of your life reading this!
@ Not only 5 minutes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment